FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020
Please keep visiting this page for updates
Last updated on: 2 January 2020
- The registration for FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020 starts on 1 January 2020.
- The link for registration is available here.
- The complete list of projects/topics under FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2020 is listed here.
Click here to know the important dates.
- Resources to learn OpenModelica are listed here.
- Click here to download completed Power System Simulations.
Screening Task: Power Systems Simulation using OpenModelica and OpenIPSL (For Power Systems Engineering background students)
- Select any three power system networks (from a project report, textbook, websites or a journal) which you are going to create in OpenModelica using OpenIPSL library.
- Write a short abstract about the power system network you wish to create in pdf format. Refer to the sample abstract here.
- Propose the selected networks you wish to simulate and upload the abstract using the proposal form here.
- Please note that if you are proposing two models you must have two different abstracts
- Please make sure that the submitted simulations are not under the Completed Power system simulations or Power System simulation in progress or Proposals under Fellowship.
- Your proposal will be reviewed and approved/disapproved (within one working day).
- After receiving the approval of your proposal through email, you can proceed to complete the network simulation and submit.
Technical Requirements: Knowledge of Power Systems, OpenModelica & OpenIPSL.
Procedure to Submit:
- The submission file should be .zip file which contains a simulation file, documentation/Abstract file. The name of the file should be Title of simulation, each word seperated by underscore symbol.
- Once the simulations are ready you can submit them by clicking here.
Evaluation Criteria: Following criteria will be considered while evaluating the model:
- The Complexity of the model
- Accuracy of results obtained
If you would like to submit more than three models, Kindly mail us at contact[hyphen]pssp[at]fossee[dot]in
Note: If not selected for fellowship, you are still eligible for power system simulation project certificate and honorarium upon successful completion and submission of files. Honorarium amount depends on the quality and complexity of network.