- Spoken tutorials for OpenModelica can be found here.
- Please refer to this book for better understanding of OpenModelica “Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1” by Peter Fritzon.
- For more information about OpenModelica, please refer to documentations that are available in help section in OMEdit.
- In case of any difficulty, please feel free to post your questions in FOSSEE forum under OpenModelica category.
- Rahul Jain, Priyam Nayak, Rahul A. S, Pravin Dalve, Kannan M. Moudgalya, P. R. Naren, Daniel Wagner, and Peter Fritzson "Implementation of a Property Database and Thermodynamic Calculations in OpenModelica for Chemical Process Simulation." Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2019 58 (18), 7551-7560 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.8b05147)
- Priyam Nayak, Pravin Dalve, Rahul Anandi Sai, Rahul Jain, Kannan M. Moudgalya, P. R. Naren, Peter Fritzson, and Daniel Wagner "Chemical Process Simulation Using OpenModelica", Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2019 58 (26), 11164-11174 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.9b00104)
- Jain, R.; Moudgalya, K. M., Fritzson, P.; and Pop, A. "Development of a Thermodynamic Engine in OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 89-99. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
- Moudgalya, K. M., Nemmaru, B,; Datta, K.; Nayak, P.; Jain, R.; Fritzson, P.; and Pop, A. "Large Scale Training through Spoken Tutorials to Promote and use OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 275-284. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
|1||Modelling and Simulation of Chemical Engineering in OpenModelica||2016||Click Here|
|2||Modelling of Thermodynamic Packages in OpenModelica||2018||Click Here|
|3||Developing a Generic Purpose OpenModelica Package For Embedded Applications||2018||Click Here|