- Spoken tutorials for OpenModelica can be found here.
- Please refer to this book for better understanding of OpenModelica “Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1” by Peter Fritzon.
- For more information about OpenModelica, please refer to documentations that are available in help section in OMEdit.
- In case of any difficulty, please feel free to post your questions in FOSSEE forum under OpenModelica category.
- Jain, R.; Nayak, P.; Dalve, P.; Moudgalya, K. M.; Naren, P. R.; Wagner, D.; Fritzson, P. "Implementation of a Property Database and Thermodynamic Calculations in OpenModelica for Chemical Process Simulation." Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research (2019).
- Jain, R.; Moudgalya, K. M., Fritzson, P.; and Pop, A. "Development of a Thermodynamic Engine in OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 89-99. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
- Moudgalya, K. M., Nemmaru, B,; Datta, K.; Nayak, P.; Jain, R.; Fritzson, P.; and Pop, A. "Large Scale Training through Spoken Tutorials to Promote and use OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 275-284. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
|1||Modelling and Simulation of Chemical Engineering in OpenModelica||2016||Click Here|
|2||Modelling of Thermodynamic Packages in OpenModelica||2018||Click Here|
|3||Developing a Generic Purpose OpenModelica Package For Embedded Applications||2018||Click Here|