- Spoken tutorials for OpenModelica can be found here.
- Please refer to this book for better understanding of OpenModelica “Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simulation with Modelica 2.1” by Peter Fritzon.
- For more information about OpenModelica, please refer to documentations that are available in help section in OMEdit.
- In case of any difficulty, please feel free to post your questions in FOSSEE forum under OpenModelica category.
- Jain, Rahul, Priyam Nayak, Pravin Dalve, Kannan Moudgalya, P. Naren, Daniel Wagner, and Peter Fritzson. "Implementation of a Property Database and Thermodynamic Calculations in OpenModelica for Chemical Process Simulation." Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research (2019).
- Jain, Rahul, Kannan M. Moudgalya, Peter Fritzson, and Adrian Pop. "Development of a Thermodynamic Engine in OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 89-99. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
- Moudgalya, Kannan M., Bhargava Nemmaru, Kaushik Datta, Priyam Nayak, Rahul Jain, Peter Fritzson, and Adrian Pop. "Large Scale Training through Spoken Tutorials to Promote and use OpenModelica." In Proceedings of the 12th International Modelica Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 15-17, 2017, no. 132, pp. 275-284. Linköping University Electronic Press, 2017.
|1||Modelling and Simulation of Chemical Engineering in OpenModelica||2016||Click Here|
|2||Modelling of Thermodynamic Packages in OpenModelica||2018||Click Here|
|3||Developing a Generic Purpose OpenModelica Package For Embedded Applications||2018||Click Here|