Note: There is a change in the honorarium policy wef. 10 August 2020, click here for details.
FOSSEE, IIT Bombay, invites chemical engineering students, faculty and practitioners to the flowsheeting project using OpenModelica. We want you to convert existing flowsheets into OpenModelica through the following steps and get honoraria and certificates:
- Download OpenModelica v1.14.1 by clicking on this link.
- Download the OM Chemical Simulator Library by clicking on this link.
- Learn to use OpenModelica using the Spoken Tutorials.
- Take any flowsheet (from a previous project report, textbook or a journal) and rebuild it using OpenModelica.
- A few sample flowsheets are available at Completed Flowsheets.
- At present OpenModelica has thermodynamic data for Chemicals in this list only.
- Please email contact-om[at]fossee[dot]in for further help and to send completed flowsheets.
- Our team will then help you with other formalities, such as registering on our web page, documenting your flowsheet, uploading it, etc.